Biogeochemical Cycles Doodle Notes
My biogeochemical cycles Doodle Notes are ready for you to use! These are beautifully illustrated notes, bringing the water, nitrogen, phosphorus and carbon cycle to life! There are multiple versions for easy differentiation, and a completed example.
You are a busy bee – save some time with these ready-to-use biogeochemical cycles Doodle Notes!
Four biogeochemical cycles are included in these Doodle Notes: the carbon cycle, the water cycle, the nitrogen cycle, and the phosphorus cycle. Each one is custom illustrated so that the diagram is at an appropriate level for your students. Students will label each cycle and then describe the key processes taking place within it. They’ll also explain the importance of each of these chemicals!
There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students, or the open response version to challenge students. And the color version can be used for digital assignments, with a PDF markup tool like Kami.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! They work great for reviews, sub plans, homework assignments, and test prep. There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students, or let them check their answers.
- What biogeochemical cycles are
- The processes and groups of organisms involved in each cycle
- Cycles covered:
- The Carbon cycle
- The Water Cycle
- The Nitrogen Cycle
- The Phosphorus Cycle
- The importance of each element/nutrient to living organisms
My Biogeochemical Cycles Doodle Notes include:
- 4 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want more activities for your lesson? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides and Quiz at a discount in my Biogeochemical Cycles Bundle.
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Is it Friday yet?! Get this ready-to-use lesson and make your week a little bit easier!