Biogeochemical Cycles Google Slides
Save oodles of time with my biogeochemical cycles Google Slides! There is clear information about each cycle in the student info sheet, so you don’t need to use a textbook. The slides are beautifully illustrated and ready for you to assign!
Zero prep Google Slides activities for biogeochemical cycles, including the carbon cycle, water cycle, nitrogen cycle and phosphorus cycle.
Your students will read an information sheet and highlight key information about each cycle. They’ll then label a diagram of the cycle, with multiple versions included for easy differentiation. There are follow-up tasks, including true or false, drag and drop pictures, and correcting a “student” answer. These are custom illustrations used to help students visualize the cycles at a level appropriate for upper middle and high school students.
The activities are clearly explained, along with any technical tips required, so you can focus on teaching.
There are answer slides and a Google Forms Quiz to check student progress. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you!
- What biogeochemical cycles are
- The processes and groups of organisms involved in each cycle
- Cycles covered:
- The Carbon cycle
- The Water Cycle
- The Nitrogen Cycle
- The Phosphorus Cycle
- The importance of each element/nutrient to living organisms
- The process of eutrophication
My Biogeochemical Cycles Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 28 slides of engaging activities, including:
- labeling diagrams of each cycle (there are multiple versions for differentiation)
- matching elements to their importance in living organisms
- true or false statements
- a summary crossword
- plus more!
- Student Information Sheet: 4 sheets of information – 1 for each cycle – for students to read and highlight key concepts
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 20 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Ta-da, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Biogeochemical Cycles Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.