Biotechnology Big Unit Bundle
Let me plan your biotechnology unit for you – go on, you deserve a break! These resources are rigorous, engaging, and low prep. Better yet, your students will love the bright graphics and interactive tasks! Download now.
Get extra savings with my big bundle for your Biotechnology Unit!
Packed with engaging Google Slides activities, fun Doodle Notes and Google Forms Quizzes to check progress, this bundle is an amazing addition to any curriculum. Your students will love the unique illustrations that bring this topic to life. The interactive nature of the activities will immerse your students and accelerate their learning and enjoyment in your class. Best of all, they are low prep, with handy teacher guides on how to use them.
You deserve a break – this big bundle will save you hours of work and help you take back some time for yourself!
My Biotechnology Big Unit Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: engaging and interactive activities for every lesson – these are provided as both individual lessons (for teachers who wish to assign lessons one-by-one) or as a whole digital interactive notebook (for teachers who wish to assign the whole unit in one notebook) – choose the format that works best for you and your students
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quizzes: 4 self-grading quizzes to let you easily check student progress. Questions are supported by images where suitable
- Doodle Notes: in multiple versions for easy differentiation:
Open response versions – to challenge your students
Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support your students
Black and white versions – perfect for coloring in
Colored versions – assign digitally with a PDF mark-up tool, e.g. Kami
- Plus, there is a completed example to model the notes for students, and to let them check their answers
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use these resources in your classroom
- Selective Breeding: its purpose, the process of selective breeding, examples and ethics
- Genetic Engineering: the process in both animals and bacterial cells, examples, benefits and risks
- Cloning: natural clones, types of cloning, cloning plants – tissue culture and cuttings, cloning animals – embryo transplant and adult cell cloning, ethics and benefits of cloning
- Stem Cells: what they are, different types, medical and research applications, ethics of embryonic stem cells, cord blood stem cells, therapeutic cloning
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDFs to make copies of the Google Slides and Quizzes for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP files to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which versions you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lessons are prepped!
Please note: These resources are digital downloads – no physical products will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. There are some links to YouTube – please check YouTube is not restricted by your school. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Teachers spend too much time outside of school planning lessons. Take back your free time with this ready-to-use unit of lessons.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.