Biotechnology Unit Bundle Doodle Notes
Planning your biotechnology unit? Save yourself hours of time with my biotechnology Doodle Notes! These are beautifully illustrated, differentiated, and are low prep – just print and go!
Fun Doodle Notes to learn about different areas of Biotechnology!
This is a fascinating area of Biology, brought to life through fun doodles and clear tasks. My Doodle Notes are low prep and are great for easy differentiation. There are open response, scaffolded fill-in-the-blank, and color versions. My Doodle Notes are perfect for reviews, sub plans and homework assignments.
I hear time and time again how much students love Doodle Notes. Give these a try today with your students & find out how much they enjoy them!
Each set of Doodle Notes includes:
- An open response version for higher challenge
- A scaffolded version for support with fill-in-the-blanks
- Black and white versions, perfect for coloring in
- Color versions – use with a PDF markup tool, e.g Kami
- A handy how-to-guide to get you started with Doodle Notes
- Selective Breeding: its purpose, the process of selective breeding, examples and ethics
- Genetic Engineering: the process in both animals and bacterial cells, examples, benefits and risks
- Cloning: natural clones, types of cloning, cloning plants – tissue culture and cuttings, cloning animals – embryo transplant and adult cell cloning, ethics and benefits of cloning
- Stem Cells: what they are, different types, medical and research applications, ethics of embryonic stem cells, cord blood stem cells, therapeutic cloning
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your review lessons are ready to go!
Please note: These resources are digital downloads – no physical products will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this unit of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.