Fun and free Google Slides for the cell cycle!
Tasks including drag and drop pictures of cells and labelling a diagram of the cell cycle. Clear pictures bring this process to life for your students!
These are no prep – simply add to your Google Drive and assign to students!
- Phases of the cell cycle: G1, S, G2, M and G0
- Regulation and disruption of the cell cycle: apoptosis and formation of cancerous cells
Note that mitosis is not covered in detail – this is a separate lesson that you can find here:
My Cell Cycle Google Slides and Quiz includes:
Student Google Slides Activities: 9 slides of engaging activities including:
drag and drop phases
cell cycle diagram to label
reading passage and questions
Answers: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
Teacher guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Et voilà, your lesson prep is done!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. Any moveable pieces of clipart may not be extracted. The answers can be edited.
You’re tired, stressed and have lesson prep to do for tomorrow. You deserve a break. Get this ready to use lesson and take the evening off for yourself.