Cell Theory Doodle Notes
Ready to use Doodle Notes for cell theory! These fun Doodle Notes summarize the components of cell theory and a timeline of the scientists who contributed to it. Download now and take a break.
Review the history and components of Cell Theory with 2 pages of my unique Doodle Notes! Students love completing these and they are designed to accelerate learning and progress. My unique clip art brings this topic to life, with pictures of the Scientists famous for their contribution to Cell Theory. With easy differentiation and a completed example, they are low prep – just print and go!
- The components of Cell Theory
- History of Cell Theory – including these Scientists:
- Van Leeuwenhoek
- Schwann and Virchow
My Cell Theory Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want more activities for your Cell Theory lesson? Get these Doodle Notes AND my mitosis Google Slides and Quiz at a discount in my Cell Theory Bundle.
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.