Cellular Respiration and ATP Doodle Notes
Need a review for cellular respiration? These Doodle Notes are a great way to help your students visualize the electron transport chain and the Kreb’s cycle. With multiple versions and a completed example, these are easy (and fun!) to use in your classroom.
A fun review, my cellular respiration Doodle Notes are ready to use and will save you lots of time!
These Doodle Notes use clear diagrams to illustrate the stages of aerobic cellular respiration. Students will label on a mitochondrion where each stage occurs. There is a comparison Venn diagram for aerobic respiration and fermentation. Multiple versions of the Doodle Notes are included for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students or the open response version to increase challenge. Assign the color versions for digital learning with a PDF editor like Kami or print them for high engagement.
And there is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
This set of Doodle Notes is suitable for High School Biology and AP® Biology courses.
- What ATP is and how it works – ADP, phosphorylation, release of energy
- Overview of cellular respiration – definition, word equations
- Stages of aerobic cellular respiration – Glycolysis, The Krebs Cycle, The Electron Transport Chain – location of each and basic overview
- Fermentation / anaerobic respiration – ethanol fermentation and lactate/lactic acid fermentation – word equations and comparison to aerobic cellular respiration
My Cellular Respiration Doodle Notes include:
- 3 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides activities & quiz in the Cellular Respiration Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.