These Google Slides activities are perfect for teaching your students all about cellular respiration and the importance of ATP. Including diagrams of each stage of respiration, drag and drop to build an ATP molecule, summary word fills, vocabulary match-up and more. This Digital INB is designed for engagement and rigor.
All of the diagrams are created specially for this activity, to ensure the level of information is suitable for High School and AP Biology courses.
Animated answer slides are included for you, and there is a Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress. It’s self-grading so there is no extra work for you.
- What ATP is and how it works – ADP, phosphorylation, release of energy
- Overview of cellular respiration – definition, importance, word and symbol equations
- Stages of aerobic cellular respiration – Glycolysis, The Krebs Cycle, The Electron Transport Chain – location of each and basic steps involved
- Fermentation / anaerobic respiration – ethanol fermentation and lactate/lactic acid fermentation – basic steps involved, products of each
My Cellular Respiration Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 30 slides of engaging activities, including:
- drag and drop to build an ATP molecule
- a passage of information to highlight and learn about the stages of aerobic cellular respiration
- diagrams to label
- YouTube video links
- summary word fills
- vocabulary match-up
- and more!
- Note: some of the activities have multiple versions for differentiation.
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work.
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 25 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions. There are 21 questions in total.
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource.
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Et voilà, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Cellular Respiration Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There are links to two YouTube videos and a – please check YouTube is not blocked by your school/district before purchasing. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.