Need a lesson for tomorrow? My cloning bundle is here for you. Interactive Google Slides, beautifully illustrated Doodle Notes and a self-grading quiz – all ready to use!
An engaging and no prep bundle of resources for your cloning lesson!
In the interactive Google Slides, students will drag and drop to show how animals are cloned, create a leaflet on using cloning to bring back the Woolly Mammoth, consider the ethics of cloning & much more! Once your students have completed the slides, the Doodle Notes are a fun review activity. These also work great for sub plans and homework assignments.
Then you can easily assess student progress with the self-grading Google Forms Quiz. There are images to support some questions and increase engagement.
All of these resources come with answers and handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Cloning Lesson Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 16 slides of engaging activities, including:
- describing pictures of natural clones
- drag and drop to match up types of cloning
- word fills to describe the process of cloning
- an article and questions on cloning pet dogs
- creating a leaflet on use cloning to bring back the Woolly Mammoth
- sorting benefits and issues of cloning
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support some questions
- Doodle Notes: 3 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 5 versions, including scaffolded and color, plus a completed example
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Natural clones
- Types of cloning
- Cloning plants – tissue culture and cuttings
- Cloning animals – embryo transplant and adult cell cloning
- Ethics of cloning
- Benefits of cloning
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lesson prep is done!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You deserve a break. Get this ready-to-use lesson and take some time for yourself!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.