Interactive Google Slides for your students to learn about cloning!
They are full of engaging tasks like labeling diagrams, drag & drop to show the process of adult cell cloning, reading an article, creating a digital leaflet and many more! Your students will love learning about this interesting aspect of Biotechnology and delving into the ethics of it.
All tasks are clearly explained and custom graphics are used so the information is at an appropriate level. Technical tips are included so you can focus on teaching.
There are answer slides and a Google Forms Quiz for you to easily check student progress. It’s self-grading, so there is no extra work for you!
- Natural clones
- Types of cloning
- Cloning plants – tissue culture and cuttings
- Cloning animals – embryo transplant and adult cell cloning
- Ethics of cloning
- Benefits of cloning
My Cloning Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 16 slides of engaging activities, including:
- describing pictures of natural clones
- drag and drop to match up types of cloning
- word fills to describe the process of cloning
- an article and questions on cloning pet dogs
- creating a leaflet on use cloning to bring back the Woolly Mammoth
- sorting benefits and issues of cloning
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support some questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Ta-da, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Cloning Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.