Diffusion Google Slides
Skip the lesson planning with these no prep Google Slides! These are packed with fun activities and clear diagrams to help students understand simple and facilitated diffusion. Plus, a self-grading quiz lets you see their progress.
No prep Google Slides activities for diffusion!
These activities are a great way for your students to learn about diffusion and facilitated diffusion in the cell. They will create their own drag & drop diagram to show diffusion, draw arrows to show the direction of diffusion, use illustrations to explain how facilitated diffusion works and much more! These activities are created with custom graphics to bring diffusion to life for students and embed deep understanding.
There are answer slides and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress – yep, there is no extra work for you!
- Process of diffusion – definition, example, diagrams
- Diffusion across the cell membrane – types of molecules that can diffuse directly across the cell membrane
- Facilitated diffusion – channel proteins and carrier proteins
- Factors affecting the rate of diffusion
My Diffusion Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 17 slides of engaging activities, including:
- highlighting a passage of information
- creating a diagram of diffusion
- sorting pictures of channel proteins and carrier proteins in action
- answering questions
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Ta-da, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Diffusion Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.