Review ecosystems and biomes with these fun differentiated Doodle Notes.
Your students will love the engaging doodles of each type of biome and the clear diagrams of succession in ecosystems! There is a lot of information condensed into these Doodle Notes, helping students to get through a lot of content quickly.
There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students, or the open response version to challenge students. And the color version can be used for digital assignments, with a PDF markup tool like Kami.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! They work great for reviews, sub plans, homework assignments, and test prep. There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students, or let them check their answers.
- Keywords: habitat, niche, ecosystem, biomes
- Biomes: location and main features of each
- Ecological succession: primary and secondary succession
- Biodiversity: what is is, how it changes with distance from the equator, the importance of biodiversity
- Types of species: keystone species, foundation species and invasive species – information and examples of each
My Ecosystems and Biomes Doodle Notes include:
- 3 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
Scaffolded versions with completed doodles
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides activities & quiz in the Ecosystems and Biomes Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.