Interactive Google Slides activities to teach your students about Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells!
These digital INB activities will help your students learn about these cells in an engaging and interactive way. There are lots of different tasks including creating cells with drag and drop organelles, illustrated Emmatheteachie videos, and a comparison table.
Animated answer slides are included for you, and there is a Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress. It’s self-grading so there is no extra work for you.
- Eukaryotic cells: animal and plant cells, their organelles and a comparison of them
- Prokaryotic cells: bacterial cells and their organelles
- Comparison of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells
My Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 9 slides of engaging activities, including:
- illustrated video on eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells
- naming and describing pictured organelles
- build and label an animal cell – drag and drop
- build and label a plant cell – drag and drop
- Venn diagram comparison
- comparison table
- “Wanted” poster
- and more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
And that is it, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There are links to YouTube videos – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.