Bring the structure and function of the cell membrane to life with these no prep Google Slides!
Students will learn about each component of the cell membrane and its importance. Unique clipart and GIFs make this Digital INB engaging and memorable for students. There are different versions of some activities, for easy classroom differentiation.
This lesson is zero prep for you – simply assign on Google Classroom.
There are answer slides and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress – yep, there is no extra work for you!
- Function of the cell membrane
- Structure of the cell membrane
- Structure and function of the components of the cell membrane: phospholipid bilayer, glycoproteins, glycolipids, channel proteins, carrier proteins, the terms “integral, peripheral, surface and transmembrane proteins”, cholesterol
- The Fluid Mosaic model
My Cell Membrane Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 19 slides of engaging activities, including:
- highlighting a passage of information
- labeling a cell membrane
- describing the structure and function of components of the membrane
- plus more!
- Note: some of the activities have two or three versions for easy differentiation
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions. There are 11 questions in total
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
And that’s it, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Cell Membrane Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.