My viruses Doodle Notes are comprehensive and easy to use!
These notes bring viruses to life, with students labeling the structure of viruses, describing their reproductive methods, and comparing viruses to cells. Unique clipart is used to demonstrate these concepts at a level appropriate for high school students.
There are multiple versions of the doodle notes, including open response, scaffolded, and color options. This makes differentiation a breeze – just pick the version that works best for your students!
And there is a completed example, perfect for modeling the Doodle Notes and for projecting on your board to let students complete any gaps in their notes.
- The structure of viruses
- Reproductive cycles: the lytic cycle and the lysogenic cycle
- Comparison of viruses to cells
My Viruses Doodle Notes include:
- 4 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides activities & quiz in the Viruses Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.