Engage your students at the start of the school year with these “What Is Science?” Doodle Notes! This is a great question for students to answer, and a brilliant first week of school activity to gently introduce students to your classroom.
My Doodle Notes are super easy for you to use. They make differentiation effortless, with multiple versions to choose from. An answer key presentation is included, so you can reveal the answers one by one.
>>> Check out the preview to see more details!
- What science is
- Overview of the scientific method
- Who does science
- What is NOT science
- Fields of science
- The difference between a hypothesis, law, and theory
My What is Science? Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Start the new school year strong with these fun What is Science? Doodle Notes!