Whole Year of Biology Doodle Notes Bundle
You are going to save so much time with these biology Doodle Notes! A whole year of beautifully illustrated, highly engaging Doodle Notes, ready for immediate download.
You deserve a break from lesson planning and lesson prep. Let me help you take back your time, with my whole year of Biology Doodle Notes bundle!
You will get over 50 sets of Doodle Notes covering 10 biology units. These are ready to use in your classroom, with multiple versions and completed examples. All you need to do is choose which version you want students to complete, and print!
Students love filling using Doodle Notes to review and understand lesson material. My custom graphics really bring biological concepts to life.
Save countless hours of your time by getting this whole year bundle of Doodle Notes!
There are 10 biology units covered:
- Biochemistry and Macromolecules
- Cells and Viruses
- Cell Transport
- Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- Cell Division
- DNA and Protein Synthesis
- Genetics and Heredity
- Evolution and Classification
What does each set of Biology Doodle Notes contain?
- An open response version for higher challenge
- A scaffolded version for support with fill-in-the-blanks
- Color versions – use with a PDF markup tool, e.g Kami
- A completed example so you can model Doodle Notes for students
- A handy how-to-guide to get you started with Doodle Notes
How do I use Doodle Notes in my classroom?
Doodle Notes are perfect for reviews – use them after students have covered the content of the lesson. I like to let students work independently on them, adding their own notes and embellishments.
In the last 10-15 minutes, I project the completed example using my interactive whiteboard so that students can fill in any gaps they have.
If it is your first time using Doodle Notes with students, it can be really fun to complete a set together – project/display a blank copy and complete it as students take notes on their own copies. This is a great way to model Doodle Notes for your students.
Doodle Notes are also great for test prep, homework assignments, and sub plans.
Benefits of my Biology Doodle Notes:
- They are low prep – simply print one copy per student
- You can easily differentiate for your students, with 2 versions – the open response version is more challenging, while the scaffolded version is more supportive
- There are also color versions are included so you can assign the Doodle Notes digitally with a PDF editor like Kami
- I draw all of the graphics myself to make sure they are at a suitable level – they are designed to bring Biology to life and make it memorable and clear for students to understand
- High quality completed examples are included so you can model the Doodle Notes for students
- Students love having well-organized and engaging notes – they’re often really proud of their finished notes!
Why should I purchase this bundle?
This bundle gives you over 30% savings on all of my Biology Doodle Notes. They will save you countless hours of work over the year, and you (and your students!) will love using them in the classroom.
And when you buy this bundle, you also get a couple of bonus sets of Doodle Notes that you won’t find separately in my store.
How do I get and use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your review lessons are ready to go!
Please note: These resources are digital downloads – no physical products will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You are working so hard every day – let me help you have some time back, with these ready-to-use Doodle Notes for an entire year. Download now.