Whole Year of Biology Google Slides Bundle
Let me help you save time, with these no prep biology Google Slides and Quizzes for an entire year of Biology!
You will love how easy these biology Google Slides are to use! They are going to save you so much time, so you don’t have to spend hours lesson planning every week.
This bundle has 50 sets of Google Slides Activities and self-grading Google Forms Quizzes. Beautifully illustrated and highly engaging, your students will LOVE these. The Google Slides are packed with a variety of activities. Tasks are clearly explained and include technical tips, letting students work independently, and giving you time to support students that need it.
They are no prep – yep, you read that correctly – NO PREP! Simply assign the Google Slides activities on Google Classroom and let students work through them. Animated answer slides are included, so you can go through the answers with your class or let students to self-check their work.
Every lesson comes with a Google Forms Quiz, so you can easily check student progress. These are self-grading, so there is no extra work for you!
Designed to bring Biology to life, these resources are interactive and engaging.
There are 10 biology units covered:
- Biochemistry and Macromolecules
- Cells and Viruses
- Cell Transport
- Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- Cell Division
- DNA and Protein Synthesis
- Genetics and Heredity
- Evolution and Classification
What does this bundle include?
For every unit, you will get:
- Student Slides: engaging and interactive activities for every lesson – these are varied to keep students motivated, and all technical skills required to complete the tasks are explained within the Google Slides. Example activities include labeling biological diagrams, drag and drop statements, match-ups, graphing tasks, highlighting text, word fills and much, much more!
- Answer Slides: these are animated so you can go through the answers as a class, or you can share them on Google Classroom for students to self-check and improve their work
- Google Forms Quizzes: there is a self-grading quiz for every lesson so you can easily check student progress. Most quizzes have between 10-20 questions and a variety of question types are used. Images are used to support some questions.
- Teacher Guidance: you’ll get clear guidance on how to assign and use these resources – there is also some guidance to help you decide if you want to use the whole unit digital INBs or the individual lesson slides.
- Whole Unit Digital Interactive Notebooks: if you prefer to assign a whole unit at once, then you can use the whole unit Digital INBs. These have all of the Google Slides for each unit compiled into one big set of Google Slides. There is an introduction section with editable expectations, tips for using Google Slides, a data tracker etc. There is also a “Master Digital INB” for each unit, with all of the answer slides. Note: the links for these are included in the bonus file.
Benefits of my Biology Google Slides Activities and Quizzes:
- They are practically zero prep – simply check over the slides and assign to Google Classroom
- They promote independence – students can get stuck into tasks quickly
- With vibrant colors and illustrations, students can really visualize the topic and interact with it
- Students will develop their technical skills through interactive tasks
- They bring technology into the classroom in an accessible and easy way, with clear instructions for teachers and students
Why should I purchase this bundle?
This bundle also includes Whole Unit Digital Interactive Notebooks – making it easy for you to assign entire topics to students.
How do I use the Biology Google Slides and Quizzes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDFs to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quizzes to your students on Google Classroom
Et voilà, your lesson prep is done!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quizzes. There are some links to YouTube videos – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
I know how it feels to be overwhelmed and exhausted by the amount of school work you have to do in your own time. Let me help you save countless hours with this whole year bundle – you deserve to have a life outside of school.