Ecosystems and Biomes Bundle
Planning a lesson on ecosystems and biomes? My lesson bundle is here for you. Interactive Google Slides, beautifully illustrated Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz – all ready to use!
This ecosystems and biomes lesson bundle is a wonderful addition to your ecology unit.
Your students will love the bright slides and engaging graphics. The Google Slides activities include biomes text passages for students to read and highlight, research tasks, and labeling diagrams of succession. These slides are done-for-you, so you don’t have to spend hours finding this information and creating activities yourself!
Once students have completed the slides, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity. They can also be used for sub plans, homework assignments, and test prep. Then you can use the Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress – it is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
All answers are included, along with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Ecosystems and Biomes Lesson Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 38 slides of engaging activities, including:
- labeling diagrams of succession
- reading and highlight text passages about biomes
- research tasks
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 11 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions
Doodle Notes: 3 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 6 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example & answer key presentation
Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lesson prep is done!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.