These no prep Google Slides are packed with information and activities for ecosystems and biomes.
No need to spend hours finding your own information or activities – this is all done for you! There are a variety of engaging activities, including biomes text passages for students to read and highlight key info from, research tasks, and labeling diagrams of succession.
Activities are clearly explained, along with any technical tips required, so you can focus on teaching.
There are answer slides and a Google Forms Quiz to check student progress. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you!
- Keywords: habitat, niche, ecosystem, biomes
- Biomes: location, climate, animals and vegetation found in each
- Ecological succession: primary and secondary succession
- Biodiversity: what is is, how it changes with distance from the equator, the importance of biodiversity
- Types of species: keystone species, foundation species and invasive species – information and examples of each
My Ecosystems and Biomes Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 38 slides of engaging activities, including:
- labeling diagrams of succession
- reading and highlight text passages about biomes
- research tasks
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 11 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
And that is it, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Ecosystems and Biomes Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
Is it Friday yet? Get this ready to use lesson and make your week a little bit easier!