Symbiotic Relationships Google Slides
A lovely freebie to save you some time and say THANK YOU for being an awesome teacher! These symbiotic relationships Google Slides are a great addition to your ecology unit, and they are no prep – download now!
These symbiotic relationships Google Slides are completely free and they are super easy to use!
Your students will love the bright slides and engaging activities. These include highlighting passages on each type of relationship, true or false statements, a video and questions, plus more!
Activities are clearly explained, along with any technical tips required, so you can focus on teaching.
There are answer slides and a Google Forms Quiz to check student progress. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
>>> Would you like some matching Doodle Notes for Symbiotic Relationships? Grab them here for free!
- Definition of symbiotic relationships
- Examples of all of the above
My Symbiotic Relationships Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 13 slides of engaging activities, including:
- highlighting a text passage
- true or false statements
- a research task
- watching a video and answering follow-up questions
- symbiotic relationships pictionary
- and more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 5 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Et voilà, your lesson prep is done!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.