Cell Organelles Doodle Notes
Bright, fun, and ready to use – my cell organelles Doodle Notes are perfect for reviews! These help students see the organelles found in animal and plant cells, with large clear diagrams. These are easy to use – simply print a set for each student!
Engaging cell organelle Doodle Notes in multiple versions!
Doodle Notes are a student favorite – and these are no exception. The big clear diagrams help students visualize the organelles found in animal and plant cells. There will label the diagram, adding a brief description of the function of each organelle. Where organelles are found in both types of cells, students don’t need to describe them twice, instead, they just label it. Trust me, this cuts down on a lot of time (and groans from students!).
You can choose from multiple versions, making differentiation easy. There are open response, scaffolded, and color versions. And there is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for students.
Organelles / cell parts covered (13):
- Nucleus, cell membrane, cytoplasm, mitochondrion, chloroplast, vacuole, rough ER, smooth ER, golgi apparatus / body, lysosome, ribosome, centrioles and cell wall.
My Cell Organelles Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Would you love to have Google Slides activities for this lesson? You can get them and my doodle notes in my Cell Organelles Bundle for extra value!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.