Levels of Organization Bundle
Need a lesson for tomorrow? Grab my time-saving levels of organization lesson bundle now. Engaging Google Slides activities, fun Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz – all ready to use!
Save your time with this ready to use levels of organization lesson bundle!
Your students will love the bright Google Slides activities. All tasks are clearly explained, so students can work through them independently. There are drag and drop levels of organization, keyword match-ups, and more!
Once students have completed the slides, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity or homework. Then you can easily assess student progress with the Google Forms Quiz. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
There are answer slides and with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
- Student Google Slides Activities: 7 slides of engaging activities, including:
- Analogy drag and drop
- Unscrambling keywords
- Human example – interactive drag & drop each level
- Plant example – interactive drag & drop each level
- Keyword word search – 2 versions
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress
- Doodle Notes: 2 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Levels of Organization: Cell, tissue, organ, organ system, organism, unicellular, multicellular.
- Examples: animal and plant
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it, your lesson prep is done – easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Is it Friday yet?! Get this ready-to-use lesson and make your week a little bit easier!