Evidence for Evolution Bundle
My evidence for evolution lesson bundle is ready to use. Interactive Google Slides activities, beautifully illustrated Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz. Your students will love these bright and engaging resources!The
A wonderful bundle of resources for your evidence for evolution lesson!
The Google Slides are bright and visually stimulating for students. They are packed with a variety of activities, including: sorting fossils, analyzing pictures of embryos, comparing DNA sequences, and much more. All of the information is provided for each type of evidence, so you don’t need to use any textbooks.
Once students have completed the slides, you can use the Doodle Notes as a review. These are also great for homework assignments, sub plans, and test prep. Best of all, students love using Doodle Notes! After that, you can easily check student progress using the Google Forms Quiz – it’s self-grading so there is no extra work for you.
All answers are included, along with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Evidence for Evolution Lesson Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 25 slides of engaging activities, including:
- passages of text for each type of evidence
- identifying structures as homologous, analogous or vestigial
- a fossil sort
- comparing DNA sequences
- a research task and questions
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support some of the questions
- Doodle Notes: 4 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example & answer key presentation
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Homologous, analogous and vestigial structures
- Embryonic development patterns
- The fossil record
- Molecular evidence
- Direct observation – antibiotic resistant bacteria and warfarin resistance in rats
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lesson prep is done!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You deserve a life outside of school. Take some time back for yourself with my no prep lessons.