HIV and AIDS Doodle Notes
Teaching a lesson on HIV and AIDS? These Doodle Notes are a great way to review this important information, with clear diagrams and concise notes. There are multiple versions and a completed example included – just print a class set and you’re ready to go.
My Doodle Notes are an engaging and thorough way to review the topic of HIV and AIDS with your students.
They cover this infection and disease in detail, using illustrations to bring the topic to life and help students remember the content. Students enjoy completing Doodle Notes and they are a great way to consolidate information. There are multiple versions, so you can choose the version that works best for your students.
These are low prep – just print a class set and you are ready to go.
- How HIV spreads
- Structure of HIV
- What HIV does in the body
- Progression to AIDS
- How it can be prevented
- How it is treated
My HIV and AIDS Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want more activities for your HIV and AIDS lesson? Get these Doodle Notes AND my mitosis Google Slides and Quiz at a discount in my HIV and AIDS Bundle.
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.