Looking for a fun set of Doodle Notes to help your students get familiar with lab equipment? These Doodle Notes are bright and engaging, and cover 27 pieces of common science lab equipment. They are clearly illustrated and age appropriate.
Suitable for any middle school or high school science class.
My Doodle Notes are super easy for you to use. They make differentiation effortless, with multiple versions to choose from. An answer key presentation is included, so you can reveal the answers one by one.
>>> Check out the preview to see more details!
- 27 pieces of common science lab equipment
- Diagram and use of each piece
My Lab Equipment Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- Versions with and without the names of each piece of equipment
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Start the new school year strong with these fun Lab Equipment Doodle Notes!