Do you need to teach the Scientific Method? These Doodle Notes are low prep and ready to use! They cover each part of the scientific method with a clear example of each one. This really ensures students understand what each stage entails. These Doodle Notes also clarify that the scientific method is a non-linear process.
My Doodle Notes are super easy for you to use. They make differentiation effortless, with multiple versions to choose from. An answer key presentation is included, so you can reveal the answers one by one.
>>> Check out the preview to see more details!
- A description of the scientific method, including that it is non-linear
- The parts of the scientific method
- An example for each part
My Scientific Method Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Start the new school year strong with these fun Scientific Method Doodle Notes!