Levels of Organization Google Slides
Bring the levels of organization to life with these illustrated Google Slides activities. These are fun and ready to use – all you need to do is assign them to your students!
Let your students visualize the different levels of organization with these fun Google Slides activities!
The slides are illustrated to really help students understand how organisms are built up. Students will drag and drop different levels of organization to show human and plant examples. Other tasks include a keyword match up, unscrambler, and more!
Animated answer slides are included for you, and there is a Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress. It’s self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
- Levels of Organization: Cell, tissue, organ, organ system, organism, unicellular, multicellular.
- Examples: animal and plant
My Levels of Organization Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 7 slides of engaging activities, including:
- Analogy drag and drop
- Unscrambling keywords
- Human example – interactive drag & drop each level
- Plant example – interactive drag & drop each level
- Keyword word search – 2 versions
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Now, sit back and relax – your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Levels of Organization Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.