Non-Mendelian Inheritance Bundle
Are you planning your non-Mendelian inheritance lesson? Let me help you – this bundle of resources is ready to use and super low prep! There are Google Slides activities, fun Doodle Notes, and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz, all with answers & teacher guides!
Save your time with my non-Mendelian inheritance lesson bundle!
Your students will love the interactive Google Slides activities, with research tasks, drag & drop Punnett Squares, and inheritance pictionary! The slides are bright and engaging, with custom graphics used to help students understand concepts. All of the activities are clearly explained, so students can get started easily.
Once students have completed the slides, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity. They can also be used for sub plans, homework assignments, and test prep. Doodle Notes are a firm student favorite, and you will love how simple they are to use – just print a class set!
Then you can use the Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress – it is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you!
All answers are included, along with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Non-Mendelian Inheritance Lesson Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 25 slides of engaging activities, including:
- a reading passage
- research tasks
- drag & drop Punnett Squares
- inheritance pictionary
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support some questions
- Doodle Notes: 2 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Incomplete dominance
- Multiple alleles
- Polygenic inheritance
- Lethal alleles
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lesson prep is done!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. The research slides include links to the Khan Academy website – please check your students are able to access this website. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Work-life balance – what is that again?! Let me help you with my ready to use biology resources and enjoy having a life outside of school.