Non-Mendelian Inheritance Google Slides
Planning a lesson on non-Mendelian inheritance? These Google Slides are a fun way for students to learn about the different types. With structured research tasks, Punnett Squares, and inheritance pictionary, your students will be active in their learning!
Save your time with these ready to use Google Slides for non-Mendelian inheritance.
These interactive and engaging activities will help your students understand the different types of non-Mendelian inheritance. They include research tasks, Punnett Squares with drag & drop phenotypes, inheritance pictionary and more! These slides are brought to life with custom graphics, to help students visualize each type of inheritance.
Activities are clearly explained, along with any technical tips required, so you can focus on teaching.
There are answer slides and a Google Forms Quiz to check student progress. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
- Codominance – with Punnett Squares practice
- Incomplete dominance – with Punnett Squares practice
- Multiple alleles
- Polygenic inheritance
- Lethal alleles
My Non-Mendelian Inheritance Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 25 slides of engaging activities, including:
- a reading passage
- research tasks
- drag & drop Punnett Squares
- inheritance pictionary
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support some questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
And that is it – your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Non-Mendelian Inheritance Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. The research slides include links to the Khan Academy website – please check your students are able to access this website. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.