Active Transport Google Slides
Active transport is an important concept in cell biology. This set of active transport Google Slides brings this process to life for your students and helps them understand it. Better yet, this resource is no prep – simply assign the slides on Google Classroom!
You will love these no prep Google Slides for active transport!
They are packed with fun and varied activities for students. These include highlighting key information, true or false questions, and a comparison to facilitated diffusion. There are more challenging examples of active transport, including the sodium-potassium pump and cotransport of glucose, making this digital INB suitable for High School and AP Biology courses.
Custom pictures bring the concepts to life for students and increase engagement! This resource is a great addition to your cell transport unit and is zero prep – simply assign on Google Classroom.
There are answer slides and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress – yep, there is no extra work for you!
- The process of active transport
- Examples of active transport
- Endocytosis and exocytosis – how and why they happen
- The sodium-potassium pump – as an example of active transport
- Cotransport of glucose – as an example of secondary active transport
- Comparison to facilitated diffusion
- Comparison to osmosis and diffusion (summary Venn diagram)
My Active Transport Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 20 slides of engaging activities, including:
- highlighting text
- true or false statements
- comparison to facilitated diffusion
- sodium-potassium pump storyboard
- challenging questions
- plus more!
- Note: one of the activities has two versions for differentiation
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work.
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions.
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource.
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
And that is it – lesson prep = done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Active Transport Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download this ready to use lesson instantly and get your time back.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.