The Cell Membrane Doodle Notes
Your students will love these beautifully illustrated cell membrane Doodle Notes! These help students visualize the structure and function of the cell membrane in a fun and engaging format. Plus they are ready to use – download and print today!
Save your time with these ready to use cell membrane Doodle Notes!
This low prep set of doodle notes covers the structure and function of the cell membrane using clear pictures. There is a nice big diagram of the cell membrane showing each component it contains. This comes with or without labels to easily adapt the notes for your students.
These doodle notes are a wonderful way to review the cell membrane and are great for reviews, sub plans and homework assignments. There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students or the open response version to increase challenge. Assign the color versions for digital learning with a PDF markup tool like Kami, or print them for high engagement.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
- Structure of the cell membrane – components covered:
- Phospholipid bilayer
- Integral proteins
- Peripheral proteins
- Receptor proteins
- Transport proteins – channel and carrier proteins
- Functions of the cell membrane:
- Cell signaling
- Cell recognition
- Cell adhesion
- The role of cholesterol
- The Fluid Mosaic Model of the cell membrane
My Cell Membrane Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Labeled and unlabeled versions of the cell membrane diagram (page 1)
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides activities & quiz in the Cell Membrane Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.