Cell Transport Big Unit Bundle
Let me help you take back some time for yourself with this big bundle for your cell transport unit. These are engaging, fun, and ready to use resources! You and your students are going to love them!
A wonderful bundle of resources for your cell transport unit!
You’ll get engaging Google Slides activities, fun Doodle Notes, and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz for every lesson. Custom graphics are used to bring cell transport processes to life. Students will love the bright slides, engaging Doodle Notes, and instant feedback provided by the self-grading quizzes. The interactive nature of the activities will immerse your students and accelerate their learning and enjoyment in your class.
Best of all, they are low prep for you, and come with handy teacher guides.
My Cellular Transport Google Slides Unit Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: engaging and interactive activities for every lesson – these are provided as both individual lessons (for teachers who wish to assign lessons one-by-one) or as a whole digital interactive notebook (for teachers who wish to assign the whole unit in one notebook) – choose the format that works best for you and your students
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quizzes: 4 self-grading quizzes to let you easily check student progress. Questions are supported by images where suitable
- Doodle Notes: in multiple versions for easy differentiation:
Open response versions – to challenge your students
Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support your students
Black and white versions – perfect for coloring in
Colored versions – assign digitally with a PDF mark-up tool, e.g. Kami
- Plus, there is a completed example to model the notes for students, and to let them check their answers
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use these resources – there is also some guidance to help you decide if you want to use the whole digital INB or the individual lessons
- The Cell Membrane: Structure and function of the cell membrane, The role of cholesterol, The fluid mosaic model of the cell membrane
- Diffusion and Facilitated Diffusion: Process of diffusion, Simple diffusion – properties of molecules that can/cannot diffuse directly across the cell membrane, Facilitated diffusion – channel proteins and carrier proteins, Factors affecting the rate of diffusion
- Osmosis: The process of osmosis – in terms of water concentration, solute concentration and water potential, Semipermeable membranes (also referred to as partially permeable and selectively permeable), Osmosis in animal cells and plant cells, Types of solutions – hypertonic, isotonic and hypotonic, Osmosis in action – gummy bears and potato cylinders
- Active Transport: Definition, Requirements, Examples of active transport including plant roots, The sodium-potassium pump – as an example of active transport (suitable for High School and AP Biology courses), Cotransport of glucose – as an example of secondary active transport, Endocytosis and exocytosis, Comparison to osmosis and diffusion (summary Venn diagram in whole unit digital INB)
- *BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE* Comparison of cell transport processes: with this bundle, you’ll get a free bonus set of Doodle Notes so students can compare the processes of diffusion, osmosis, and active transport! This is a great way to finish up your cell transport unit.
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDFs to make copies of the Google Slides and Quizzes for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP files to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which versions you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lessons are prepped!
Please note: These resources are digital downloads – no physical products will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. There are some links to YouTube – please check YouTube is not restricted by your school. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Teachers spend too much time outside of school planning lessons. Take back your time with this ready-to-use unit of lessons.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.