Need a lesson for tomorrow? My diffusion lesson bundle is here for you. Interactive Google Slides, beautifully illustrated Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz – all ready to use.
Save some time and let me plan your diffusion lesson for you!
The Google Slides activities are interactive and designed to engage students in their learning. Custom graphics are used to help students visualize how molecules move in diffusion. There are varied activities, like highlighting key information, drag and drop molecules, looking at factors affecting the rate of diffusion, and more! The Digital INB is designed for ease of use, with activities clearly explained and all technical tips included – simply assign on Google Classroom.
Once students have completed the activities, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity or homework. Plus, a self-grading Google Forms Quiz lets you easily assess student progress. Images are used to support questions and increase engagement.
All answers are included, along with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Diffusion Lesson Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 17 slides of engaging activities, including:
- highlighting a passage of information
- creating a diagram of diffusion
- sorting pictures of channel proteins and carrier proteins in action
- answering questions
- plus more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions
- Doodle Notes: 2 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Process of diffusion – definition, examples, diagrams
- Simple diffusion – properties of molecules that can/cannot diffuse directly across the cell membrane – polarity, charge and relative size
- Facilitated diffusion – channel proteins and carrier proteins
- Factors affecting the rate of diffusion
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lesson prep is done!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Taking too much school work home? Let me help you with my ready-to-use biology resources and enjoy having more time to do what you love.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.