Diffusion Doodle Notes
Your students will love these clear and fun Doodle Notes for diffusion! These are easy for you to use, with multiple versions for differentiation. Just print a set for each student and your prep is done!
Fun and low prep Doodle Notes for reviewing the process of diffusion.
These Doodle Notes cover simple diffusion and facilitated diffusion across the cell membrane. They are brought to life with custom graphics, making concepts memorable for your students. There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students or the open response version to increase challenge. Assign the color versions for digital learning with a PDF markup tool like Kami, or print them for high engagement.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
- Process of diffusion – definition, examples, diagrams
- Diffusion across the cell membrane – properties of molecules that can/cannot diffuse directly across the cell membrane
- Facilitated diffusion – channel proteins and carrier proteins
- Factors affecting the rate of diffusion
My Diffusion Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want more activities for your diffusion lesson? Get these Doodle Notes AND my mitosis Google Slides and Quiz at a discount in my Diffusion Bundle.
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.