Dihybrid Crosses Doodle Notes
Review dihybrid crosses with these bright and engaging Doodle Notes. Your students will love the fun examples – after completing each dihybrid cross, they’ll add doodles to show the possible phenotypes of offspring! E.g. adding spikes to hedgehogs, and stripes to bees!
Engaging and fun, my dihybrid crosses Doodle Notes are a wonderful review!
Your students will review how to use the FOIL method and practice this with monster eyes and fur color. Then there are three fun practice dihybrid cross problems, with fun examples such as giving a bee its stripes!
There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students, or the open response version to challenge students. And the color version can be used for digital assignments with a PDF markup tool like Kami.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! They work great for reviews, sub plans, homework assignments, and test prep. There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students, or let them check their answers.
- The skills needed to complete a dihybrid cross
- Three practice problems
My Dihybrid Crosses Doodle Notes include:
- 4 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides activities & quiz in the Dihybrid Crosses Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.