Are you looking for a review activity? These eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells Doodle Notes are fun, easy to use, and perfect for reviews, test prep or sub plans. Just print and go!
Students love completing these and they are designed to accelerate learning and progress. My unique clip art brings this topic to life, with pictures of each each type of cell.
- Eukaryotic cells: animal and plant cells
- Prokaryotic cells: bacterial cell
My Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells Doodle Notes include:
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Would you love to have Google Slides activities for this lesson? You can get them and my doodle notes in my Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells Bundle for extra value!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.