Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells Bundle
Low prep resources for your eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells lesson. Fun Google Slides activities, hands-on Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz. Save your time with this ready to use lesson.
Ready to use resources for your eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells lesson!
The interactive Google Slides activities will help your students learn and review these cell types and their differences. Students will watch an illustrated Emma the Teachie video to learn about each type of cell, and then complete follow-up activities, like drag and drop to build a cell!
Once students have completed the slides, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity or homework. Then you can easily assess student progress with the Google Forms Quiz. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
There are answer slides and with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Cells Lesson Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 9 slides of engaging activities, including:
- illustrated video on eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells
- naming and describing pictured organelles
- build and label an animal cell – drag and drop
- build and label a plant cell – drag and drop
- Venn diagram comparison
- comparison table
- creating a “Wanted” poster
- and more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress
- Doodle Notes: 2 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example & answer key presentation
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Eukaryotic cells: animal and plant cells, their organelles and a comparison of them
- Prokaryotic cells: bacterial cells and their organelles
- Comparison of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it, your lesson prep is done – easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. To assign the Google Slides and Quiz, you need a Google Classroom. Your students need their own device and an internet connection. There are links to YouTube videos – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Is it Friday yet? Get this ready-to-use lesson and make your week a little bit easier!