Bring Cell Theory to life with my illustrated Google Slides activities!
These tasks will help your students learn about this topic in an engaging and interactive way. There are 6 tasks including a literacy task, linked video, storyboard to complete, true or false statements and more. Animated answers are included so you can ask students for their thoughts before revealing the correct answer. Alternatively, you can easily upload the answers to Google Classroom for students to self-check their work.
I’ve also included a short Google Forms Quiz to quickly check student progress – it’s self grading, so there’s no extra work involved.
- The components of Cell Theory
- History of Cell Theory – including these Scientists:
- Van Leeuwenhoek
- Schwann and Virchow
My Cell Theory Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 6 engaging and interactive digital interactive notebook activities
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 7 point quiz to let you easily check student progress
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Et voilà, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Cell Theory Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There is a link to a YouTube video – please check YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download this ready to use resource instantly and get your time back!