Properties of Water Bundle
Low prep resources for the properties of water. Fun Google Slides activities, hands-on Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms Quiz. You will love using these activities with your students!
This properties of water bundle includes Google Slides activities, a Google Forms Quiz and Doodle Notes at extra value.
These resources cover the properties and importance of water to life in an engaging and interactive way. And they are zero prep for you – simply assign the Google Slides activities on Google Classroom and let students work independently through them. The Doodle Notes are a wonderful review activity or homework and have a completed example. And you can easily check your students progress with a self-grading Google Forms Quiz.
These resources are perfect for High School Biology and Advanced Biology Unit 1: Chemistry of Life.
My Properties of Water Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 21 slides of engaging activities, including:
- learning 10 interesting things about water
- text passages of key information for each property
- rearranging water molecules to dissolve ionic substances
- an optional floating paperclip lab
- plus more!
- Answers: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions.
- Doodle Notes: 2 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including scaffolded and color versions, plus a completed example
- Teacher guidance: how to assign and use each resource
- Structure of water – elements, bonding, molecular structure
- Properties of water and importance of each one to living things. Including:
- High specific heat capacity
- High latent heat of vaporization
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it – your lesson prep is done!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. There are links to two YouTube videos – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your district/school. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Work-life balance – what is that again? Let me help you with my ready to use biology resources and enjoy having a life outside of school.