Protein Synthesis Doodle Notes
Beautifully illustrated protein synthesis Doodle Notes. Clear diagrams help students visualize and understand what happens in transcription and translation. A must-have for your protein synthesis lesson!
Transcription and translation are brought to life in these protein synthesis Doodle Notes.
These notes are clearly illustrated so students can really see and understand what happens at each step. There are labels for the diagrams and tasks like labeling the mRNA strand and drawing a tRNA anticodon. They’ll also look at how to use a codon chart, which is included on the third page. There are multiple versions of the doodle notes, including open response and scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
- What protein synthesis is and why it is important
- Comparison of RNA to DNA
- The process of protein synthesis: transcription and translation
- Using mRNA codon charts to work out amino acids
- 3 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides in the Protein Synthesis Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You deserve a break from school work. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today.