Specialized Cells Doodle Notes
Beautifully illustrated specialized cells Doodle Notes! Your students will love labeling and describing different types of specialized cells with these fun notes. And you will love how easy they are to use – simply print a class set!
My Doodle Notes are a fun and thorough way to review Specialized Cells with your students. They cover animal and plant examples, using illustrations to bring the topic to life and help students remember the content. Students love completing Doodle Notes and they are a great way to consolidate information.
With easy differentiation and a completed example, they are low prep – just print and go!
Specialized cells covered:
- Sperm cells
- Neuron / nerve cells
- Muscle cells
- Root hair cells
- Phloem cells
- Xylem cells
- The third page has space for students to doodle three specialized cells of their own – you can direct them or let them research and pick three cells!
My Specialized Cells Doodle Notes include:
- 3 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want more activities for your mitosis lesson? Get these Doodle Notes AND my mitosis Google Slides and Quiz at a discount in my Specialized Cells Bundle.
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.