Cell Theory Bundle
Do you need resources for your cell theory lesson? This bundle of resources is ready to use – engaging Google Slides activities, fun Doodle Notes and a self-grading Google Forms quiz! Download now.
Engaging and time-saving resources for your cell theory lesson!
These resources are fun and ready to use. Assign the Google Slides activities to your Google Classroom and let students work through them! The slides are bright and illustrated to bring concepts to life.
Once students have completed the slides, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity or homework. Then you can easily assess student progress with the self-grading Google Forms Quiz. There are images to support some questions and increase engagement.
There are answer slides and with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
- Components of Cell Theory
- History of Cell Theory – including these Scientists: Janssen, Hooke, Van Leeuwenhoek, Schleiden, Schwann and Virchow
My Cell Theory bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 6 engaging digital INB activities, including:
- a literacy task
- video about cell theory
- storyboard to label
- true & false activity
- and more!
- Answer Slides: for students to check and correct their work.
- Google Forms Quiz: self-grading to let you see how students are progressing.
- Doodle Notes: 2 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 3 versions – black and white, scaffolded, and color, plus a completed example.
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use these resources with your classes.
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it, your lesson prep is done – easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. There is a link to a YouTube video (not necessary for the activities but a nice introduction) – please check YouTube is not restricted in your school. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Is it Friday yet? Get this ready-to-use lesson and make your week a little bit easier!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.