Carbohydrates Doodle Notes
You will love these ready-to-use Doodle Notes. Summarizing the structure and function of carbohydrates in two condensed sheets, these are hands-on and fun for students to complete!
Review the structure and function of carbohydrates with these clear and concise Doodle Notes.
This macromolecule is broken down into monosaccharides, disaccharides and polysaccharides, with pictures of examples for each. Each page of doodle notes has tasks for students to work through to demonstrate their understanding. There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students or the open response version to increase challenge. Assign the color versions for digital learning with a PDF editor like Kami or print them for high engagement.
My Doodle Notes are low prep – just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
- Elements in carbohydrates
- Function of carbohydrates
- Monomers and polymers
- Polysaccharides – linking structure to function
- Dehydration synthesis and hydrolysis reactions
- 2 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Would you love to have Google Slides activities for this lesson? You can get them and my doodle notes in my Carbohydrates Bundle for extra value!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
Is it Friday yet?! Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.
Leave a Reply