Photosynthesis Google Slides
Need a no prep lesson for photosynthesis? These Google Slides activities are ready to use, with bright illustrated slides and varied activities to engage your students!
Fun and no prep Google Slides activities for photosynthesis!
Interactive tasks guide students through the importance of photosynthesis, equations for this process, the structure of the leaf and chloroplast, and more! There are multiple versions of some of the activities for allow for easy differentiation. Custom pictures bring the concepts to life for students and increase engagement. This Digital Interactive Notebook is a great addition to your Cell Energetics unit and is zero prep – simply assign on Google Classroom.
Animated answer slides are included, and there is a Google Forms Quiz to easily check student progress. It’s self-grading so there is no extra work for you.
- Evolution of photosynthesis
- Autotrophs and heterotrophs
- The process of photosynthesis (basic)
- Word and symbol equations for photosynthesis
- How the reactants are obtained
- The structure of the leaf: upper and lower epidermis, waxy cuticle, palisade mesophyll, spongy mesophyll, guard cells and stomata
- Xylem and phloem
- Role of the stomata
- Structure of the chloroplast
- Factors affecting the rate of photosynthesis
*Please note: the light dependent and independent reactions of photosynthesis are NOT covered in this lesson – this content is in a second set of Google Slides titled “Photosynthesis Reactions“, suitable for honors / AP Biology courses. This digital INB is an overview of the big picture of photosynthesis and is intended to be used first, before covering the detailed reactions.
My Photosynthesis Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 24 slides of engaging activities, including:
- reading passages and questions
- drag and drop to label diagrams
- word fills
- plus more!
- Note: some of the activities have multiple versions for differentiation.
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work.
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 15 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions. There are 13 questions in total.
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource.
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
Ta-da, your lesson prep is done!
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Photosynthesis Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There is a link to a YouTube video – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
Is it Friday yet? Get this ready to use lesson and make your week a little bit easier!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.