Photosynthesis Reactions Doodle Notes
Beautifully illustrated Doodle Notes for the reactions of photosynthesis. Simplify the light-dependent and light-independent reactions with these clear and concise summary sheets. Download and print immediately!
Help your students understand the complicated reactions of photosynthesis with these fun illustrated Doodle Notes!
These note sheets review the light-dependent reaction and light-independent reaction/Calvin Cycle. Clear diagrams help students to visualize each stage in the reactions and an overview of how they are linked. There are multiple versions of the Doodle Notes for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students or the open response version to increase challenge. Assign the color versions for digital learning with a PDF editor like Kami or print them for high engagement.
All of the diagrams are created by me, to ensure the level of information is suitable for High School and Advanced Biology courses.
My Doodle Notes are zero prep – just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
- Locations of the light-dependent and light-independent reactions (also referred to as the Calvin Cycle)
- Reactants and products of each photosynthesis reaction
- The stages of the light-dependent and light-independent reactions and how these two reactions are linked
- Alternative methods of photosynthesis: CAM and C4 pathways of photosynthesis
My Photosynthesis Reactions Doodle Notes include:
- 4 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Would you love to have Google Slides activities for this lesson? You can get them and my doodle notes in my Photosynthesis Reactions Bundle for extra value!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.