Cellular Respiration and ATP Bundle
The stages of respiration are a little confusing for students. No sweat, this ready to use cellular respiration lesson has got you covered! With custom diagrams to teach concepts at the right level, these are engaging and rigorous. Download and use immediately!
Engaging Google Slides activities, fun Doodle Notes and a self-grading quiz for your cellular respiration lesson.
This process can be tricky for students, but my Google Slides activities guide students through each step, with all information provided. They are engaging and visual, with clear diagrams of each stage of aerobic cellular respiration for students to label and describe. Plus they are zero prep activities; just assign and let students work independently!
Once students have completed the Google Slides, the Doodle Notes are a perfect review activity or homework. And a self-grading Google Forms Quiz lets you easily assess student progress.
All answers are included, along with handy teacher guides so you know how to use these activities in your classroom.
My Cellular Respiration Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 30 slides of engaging activities, including:
- drag and drop to build an ATP molecule
- a passage of information to highlight and learn about the stages of aerobic cellular respiration
- diagrams to label
- YouTube video links
- summary word fills
- vocabulary match-up
- and more!
- Note: some of the activities have multiple versions for differentiation.
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work.
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 25 point quiz to let you easily check student progress. Images are used to support some of the questions. There are 21 questions in total.
- Doodle Notes: 3 pages of engaging Doodle Notes, perfect for reviewing content – there are 4 versions, including black and white, color, scaffolded, plus a completed example.
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use each resource.
- What ATP is and how it works – ADP, phosphorylation, release of energy
- Overview of cellular respiration – definition, importance, word and symbol equations
- Stages of aerobic cellular respiration – Glycolysis, The Krebs Cycle, The Electron Transport Chain – location of each and basic steps involved
- Fermentation / anaerobic respiration – ethanol fermentation and lactate/lactic acid fermentation – basic steps involved, products of each, comparison to aerobic cellular respiration
How do I use this bundle of resources?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- You’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies of the Google Slides and Quiz for your own Google Drive
- Simply assign these to your students on Google Classroom
- You’ll open the Doodle Notes ZIP file to see all of the versions of the Doodle Notes
- Pick which version you want students to complete and print one set for each student
And that’s it, your lesson prep is done – easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There are links to two YouTube videos and a Khan Academy article – please check YouTube is not blocked by your school/district before purchasing. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited. The Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.