Proteins Doodle Notes
A fun set of Doodle Notes to help your students visualize the different levels of protein structure, along with a summary of their functions. These are low prep for you – simply print a class set and you’re done!
Your students will love the engaging doodles that bring proteins to life!
These protein doodle notes are a great way to review the structure and function of this macromolecule. Including amino acid structure, levels of protein structure and types of proteins and their functions. These are low prep notes, simply print and use. There are multiple versions for easy differentiation. Use the scaffolded fill-in-the-blanks version to support students or the open response version to increase challenge. Assign the color versions for digital learning with a PDF editor like Kami or print them for high engagement.
If you’re looking for a low-prep review, these are great – just print a class set and you’re ready to go.
- Amino acids – molecular structure and functional groups
- Essential amino acids – what these are
- Levels of protein structure – primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary – structure & bonds involved in protein folding
- Functions of proteins – description and examples of different types of proteins
- 3 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Would you love to have Google Slides activities for this lesson? You can get them and my doodle notes in my Proteins Bundle for extra value!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.