These stem cells Doodle Notes are a great way to visualize the wonders of stem cells! Easily differentiated, with scaffolded fill in the blanks, color, and open response versions. Diagrams and doodles are used to bring this area of Biotechnology to life!
These are low prep – just print and go! There is a completed example to model the Doodle Notes for your students or let them check their answers.
- What stem cells are
- How the potential of stem cells change over the course of human development
- Types of stem cells – adult stem cells, embryonic stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells
- Medical and research applications of stem cells
- Ethics and issues of using stem cells
My Stem Cells Doodle Notes include:
- 3 illustrated pages in the following versions:
- Black and white
- Color – assign digitally with a PDF markup tool, e.g. Kami
- Scaffolded fill-in-the-blank versions – to support students
- A completed example
- An answer key presentation – Google Slides & Powerpoint options
- And a handy teacher guide
How do I use the Doodle Notes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download the Doodle Notes
- Then you’ll choose which version you want students to use
- Simply print one set of notes for each student
And that’s it, your lesson is ready to go!
Want extra value and more activities? Get these Doodle Notes AND my Google Slides activities & quiz in the Stem Cells Bundle at a discounted price!
Please note: This resource is a digital download – no physical product will be shipped. My Doodle Notes are secure PDF files and are not editable. Doodle Notes is a trademarked term used with permission. Please visit doodlenotes.org for more info.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Grab this set of Doodle Notes and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.