Biotechnology Unit Bundle Google Slides
Let me help a little with your lesson planning. These Biotechnology Google Slides are ready-to-use and virtually no prep – just assign to your Google Classroom! They are packed with engaging activities, and every lesson comes with a self-grading Google Forms Quiz.
A whole unit of Biotechnology Google Slides!
My Google Slides activities are interactive and ready to use. Your students will love the bright and engaging slides – custom clipart is used to bring genetic engineering, stem cells, and other areas of biotechnology to life! The activities are clearly explained, along with technical tips so you can focus on teaching. A teacher guidance document will take you through everything you need to get started with my Google Slides activities.
Every lesson comes with answer slides and a Google Forms quiz to easily check student progress. This is self-grading, so there is no extra work for you!
These are no prep resources – simply assign to your Google Classroom.
My Biotechnology Google Slides Unit Bundle includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: engaging and interactive activities for every lesson – these are provided as both individual lessons (for teachers who wish to assign lessons one-by-one) or as a whole digital interactive notebook (for teachers who wish to assign the whole unit in one notebook) – choose the format that works best for you and your students
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quizzes: 4 self-grading quizzes to let you easily check student progress. Questions are supported by images where suitable
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use these resources – there is also some guidance to help you decide if you want to use the whole digital INB or the individual lessons
- Selective Breeding: its purpose, the process of selective breeding, examples and ethics
- Genetic Engineering: the process in both animals and bacterial cells, examples, benefits and risks
- Cloning: natural clones, types of cloning, cloning plants – tissue culture and cuttings, cloning animals – embryo transplant and adult cell cloning, ethics and benefits of cloning
- Stem Cells: what they are, different types, medical and research applications, ethics of embryonic stem cells, cord blood stem cells, therapeutic cloning
Benefits of my Google Slides Activities and Quizzes:
- They are practically zero prep – simply check over the slides and assign to Google Classroom
- They promote independence – students can get stuck into tasks quickly
- With vibrant colors and illustrations, students can really visualize the topic and interact with it
- Students will develop their technical skills through interactive tasks
- They bring technology into the classroom in an accessible and easy way, with clear instructions for teachers and students
Get rigorous and fun lessons for your biotechnology unit at amazing value!
How do I use the Google Slides and Quizzes?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resources
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDFs to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quizzes to your students on Google Classroom
And that is it, your lesson prep is done!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. There are some links to YouTube videos – please ensure YouTube is not restricted by your school. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You can’t pour from an empty cup. Get ahead on your lesson planning with this unit of activities and take some time for yourself today – you deserve it.